1. Instagram has become my mini blog. Follow me at janiefox2.
2. I admit to loving a hashtag and constantly over using it.
#icantcare #getoverit #yourenotthebossofme
3. I was saddened but not surprised to learn of Kris and Bruce Jenner's impending divorce.
Over the last few years she has morphed into a media ho and he has morphed into an old lady.
4. I am not a Halloween fan b/c I don't like the scary part of it. However, I am a huge fan of fall pranking and dressing up.
5. When someone leaves their doors unlocked during prime pranking season, it is an invitation to enter and re-arrange their living room.
6. If we eat all your mini Butterfingers, I will make good and replace with a new bag.
7. Life-size silhouettes beg for conversation bubbles to be placed on them. #howudoin'?
8. When Annie and Jade have a Beachbody event outta town, Grandma Janie will pony up and spend the night with the kids. Pa Stuart will farm until 11p.m. then insist the need to stay in his own bed so he can rise every few hours and check his corn bin transfers.
9. I invited Caroline to spend the night with the gang because 4 spilled bowls of popcorn are better than 3.
10. I am not a fan of cats. Annie and Jade have a teenage house cat.
11. You know when a cat is a teenager because they are long and skinny. They are annoying, and want to stay up late at night and be loud.
12. Stella went to stay with Annie's family when we had a fire. She never returned home. It is better this way since she stole Everett's heart and she took her funky smell with her.
13. Letting the house cat out when you let the dogs out at bedtime is not a good idea. They head straight for the ornamental grasses.
14.Coyotes like the dark. And teenage cats.
15. Texting for instructions is key to retrieving the cat. Or waiting until it comes up on it's own.
16. Some people over react when things go off schedule at bedtime.
17. If you are the only one in the home who is allergic to cats, the cat will demand to sleep with you.
18. A cat's median body temperature is 212 degrees.
19. Moving your feet under a quilt doubles as a biting game for teenage cats.
20. When you give a 4 yr old a homemade cookie and she lays down only to have a 2 yr old swipe it and you say..."you cannot lay food down where she can get it. She is a shark." ...your Animal Planet obsessed 7 yr. old granddaughter will add "well, actually sharks are not always aggressive. She is really more of a piranha."